Friday, June 29, 2007

Time off...







Some much needed time off is at hand. Lance and I usually take the kids on a long camp trip over the 4th of July. In wanting to keep our Rogue Bear safe, full set of shots -etc, we are staying home for our vacation. Not nearly as exciting as camping, I know. Some people have called me crazy. But I have to say, I am looking forward to setting up camp in the backyard and modifying our camp gear for later this summer...not until August! I am also looking forward to being home with just my kids (I run a childcare business) and possibly getting a few things done that I have fallen behind on. Of course...and anyone who really knows me would not find this a surprise...I am entertaining the idea of painting the dining room another shade of red. I have the paint, so...
Views from our favorite camp site...

Photo of Roxie from Mimi

No comments: