Wednesday, June 9, 2010

She Bakes...and I Eat!

Barefoot Contessa -Parties! Carrot Cake Cupcakes

The Sister Test...Cupcake Wins!



A new enjoyment...devouring my oldest daughter's baking! Oh yes, I have been craving to bake but haven't the time. Ausha on the other hand, does. Yesterday she whipped up some apple tarts and today it was little carrot cakes topped with yummy homemade cream cheese frosting -my favorite! This isn't a new love of hers, just one that she is really starting to get good at. I think it just may be her summer break hobby...

Also new for me: The 365 photo project. A photo a day. A way to stop and take in your surroundings in a bit different way. The photo of the carrot cake was my "Day 1" submission. Wish me luck - I may need it to stay on top of this photo project!

No comments: