Monday, August 30, 2010

Holy Smokes!

Holy Smokes! Time sure does fly when you're taking it easy...
One month old Finn Eric says "Hi" today.


Summer is coming to a close mega fast now...with the 8th grader starting school tomorrow! I have another week with the younger two, but our lazy mornings have officially come to a close. My way of saying goodbye to the summer vacation? I loaded 'em up and headed down to the river for the afternoon.


I have been thinking quite a bit about this little blog, "Color Your World Pink" and I have decided it needs some re-vamping. After-all, my world is not just pink anymore. Lots on my mind, but time and energy is low.....trying to be patient with myself in this area. At this point, the most important activity for me is snuggling my little snugglebug. How very precious this time is.

No comments: