Thursday, January 1, 2009

Better Late Than Never They Say...



Yes, better late than never...A Happy Solstice, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka, Happy New Year and all that Jazz. Whichever it was for you, I hope it was enjoyed to the fullest.

As for me, I am still in vaca-mode and am trying to get my brain around the idea of going back to work next week. This is proving difficult. The house is a disaster, there are chores to be done, rooms to organize...but all I want to do is sew. And now that Christmas is over, I can't use the excuse of Holiday deadlines to get my sewing fix in. Guess I better get busy with my chores so I can sew again. Hey wait! The kids need warm Levi coverlets for their winter bedding...Guess I found my new excuse. I gotta keep that thermostat set to 60 Ya know. OK, complete honesty. Sometimes I push it to 64, but only when nobody is looking...

No comments: