Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun and Dirty...Just The Way We Like It!






Most camp trips are never long enough...not this time. I was actually ready to come home. Besides my garden calling me back, I was full of motivation for old and new projects and lots of ideas of moving forward in an earth friendly fashion, which made me long for home...in a good way. Feeling the wind off the lake and the sand in my toes was all very calming...which is just what I needed.

Lots more to share...including some extremely sad news from home, delivered at camp...

More photos...

2 comments:

Going Crunchy said...

Oh man, those pictures are amazng. You had a beautiful set on Flickr! Sounds like afun trip.

Myshell said...

Thanks Shannon! I have more to share about our camp spot...now to find/make the time. I haven't even made it over to read more about your trip yet......