Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How It Goes...

Sunrise at the farm...

Apricot trees on the farm...lots of yummy jam made...

Can't even begin to tell you how much I have painted!

Grounds work...in the works!

The potential consumes us...

Sunset at the farm...

I have been missing my time spent here quite a bit. With our move still in the works, I must come into town to sit at my computer...and with all the amazing finds and happenings at the farm, I find it hard to get back into town. I am sure you can imagine. I had wondered if we would be the ones to enjoy our garden bounty, but with how it goes, we are! Which ultimately means...I have yet to finish packing and list our townhouse for sale. The beauty in that is that we are enjoying home-grown goodness to no end -salsa, fried zucchini, stuffed bell peppers, steamed green beans and fresh carrots dug right out of the ground!

I have so many things and photographs I would love to share with you all, if I still have any readers left that is... Soon, so very soon, I hope to be in closer reach of the blogosphere. My finger tips are loving the feel of this keyboard!

Townhouse garden still provides...



Until next time...
(You can find more of us on my Flickr...)

No comments: