Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Autumn Equinox Celebration...


An apple press, good friends and a reason to celebrate...Fall is in the air! Our Autumn Equinox Celebration was like none before. It started with an apple press and ended with twelve quarts of apple cider. Not to mention six happy kids who took part in every step, a double rainbow over the fields to get us going and a fire pit to wind it down. Need I mention the yummy beer? Or friendships that feel like family? How about the joy I find in watching my family learn and grow together?

Love, it's in the crisp fall air.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I love the pictures.. especially the rainbow one! So beautiful! Looks like you guys had fun!

Myshell said...

Thanks Stacie, we totally had a blast. I checked into your new blog...I'll keep checking back for updates.
Cheers!

Going Crunchy said...

What an awesome time! Shannon