Friday, September 19, 2008

Up Goes the Castle...



Roxie here, practicing her deep breathing with Bert and Ernie's Greatest Hits, Up goes the Castle. Ernie sings... "You breathe in...up goes the castle...you breathe out...the castle goes down...breathe in...high on a mountain top...breathe out...low in the town."

What a great way to teach our children -and ourselves- the importance of breathing deeply, something most people don't do enough of. Breathing deeply helps us to focus and to live in the moment. I love finding my children practicing this in their daily activities.

Another great song/tricky tool for kids also included on this music mix is the song, Imagination.

I remember these songs from my childhood and sharing them with my children is so magical. Hearing them sing along to songs I sang along with just makes my heart melt.

I'm telling you...good clean fun for all!

No comments: