Friday, October 30, 2009

Scary Scary Halloween!


Halloween is one of my very favorite Holidays. It's a time to let your imagination take flight and your inner child shine. The crunchy leaves under foot and pumpkins all aglow...a fabulous passage into the holiday season.

Every Halloween I pick a new book title to add to our collection. This book, Scary Scary Halloween, by Eve Bunting and illustrated by the lovely Jan Brett, was the pick for this year. I'm a huge sucker for Jan Brett, so it was kind of a no-brainer when I spied this book among the others. Such wonderful pictures and rhyming.

Are you all set for Halloween? Do you have a costume and a Festive Fall Frolic to attend?

1 comment:

Going Crunchy said...

Love this one. I also love "A Dark, Dark Tale" as a good story for littlest ones.