Monday, October 19, 2009

To the Pumpkin Patch!


Before I share any updates on my surprise remodel or Lance's home-coming, I want to share our pumpkin patch photos.....

I love fall, always have. I love the leaves, the wet weather, the holidays right around the corner and the coziness that comes with this time of year. Visiting the pumpkin patch represents an opening of this time for me.

Some friends of ours work a garden plot in the community garden in town, so our pumpkin picking is a simple drive across town. You will notice from the photos that Roxie is always around to pose, something I still get to enjoy with her age. It seems the older they get the more I have to pry a picture out of them. But Roxie is always ready to pose for Mama.

Have you visited the pumpkin patch yet?

No comments: