Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fresh Ink...



Fresh ink...My brother Sam is perhaps the last person you would expect to have such body covering tattoos. Especially if you have never met him and you do so while he is in his business clothes. I never even wanted a tattoo until I saw his first one a few years ago. Then I was hooked. I have one tattoo and it covers the top of my right foot. Perhaps some day I'll show you. The tattoo above is not quite done, more black bars to come.
Oh alright, I'll show you...my foot is on the right, of course. The three cherry blossoms each represent a daughter. Sam's foot tattoo, in this picture anyway, is not complete. This tattoo actually crawls all the way to his knee.

2 comments:

Going Crunchy said...

Oohhh, I'm jealous. What amazing work! I'll have to take a picture of the honker on my right thigh. My guys call it "Mama's picture" but it's nothing more then a triangle with three moons...um....feel a post coming.....

Isn't our body art a story? Mine is.

I LOVE your work. I've wanted to go back in and get mine finished and worked on. Perhaps I'll put that on my Crunchy Christmas list.

So tell us the story of your tattoo!

Um, you wouldn't believe how many librarians are actually sporting a tat. Shannon

Going Crunchy said...

Oh, and BTW, I see your playlist is expanding. It's a little addictive isn't it. And NO packaging!! Shannon