Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged...


Shannon has tagged me with the "Six Unimportant Things" meme.

The rules for this meme are:

(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So here we go:

#1 My toenails are always painted a dark red color.
#2 I have been to four Rainbow Gatherings, loved them all.
#3 My favorite drink is The Margarita.
#4 I love to sew, but rarely use a pattern.
#5 Five is my lucky number. Five was my Dad's race car number, my softball number and I was born at 5:55. More to the number then this, but moving on.
#6 I am not a morning person, Night-owl describes me best.

I have a hard time posting without a picture, so here is one from three years ago at "Camp Corona".

(Oops, I forgot to tag other bloggers.....How about a number 7 -I am not very good at these sort of things...)

No comments: