Friday, November 9, 2007

1999, Year to Remember...










Happy 8th Birthday Kaziah!

Kaziah is still very much into horses so I surprised her with a fun horse cake. She picked out the dinner menu...homemade mac and cheese, orange chicken, and artichokes. From us she received a real pair of cowgirl boots, western shirt, and Wrangler belt. I hope her fascination with horses continues, we're going on 2 years of it now... Tomorrow we are going swimming with friends. (I am so over doing huge Bday parties)

She is such a fun, wacky little girl. Can't imagine my life without her...Hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane...

For more on the birthday cake and such, click here.

Myself, Bre (Sabrina, my sister-in-law) and my Mom (Mimi) were behind the camera in these shots...

2 comments:

Going Crunchy said...

Happy Happy Birthday! What a unique girl, and beautiful pics. It sounds like you guys had a special birthday, just the way it should be! Shannon

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday 'Ziah!!! Love, kc