Friday, November 30, 2007

More Blogger Goodness...



With help from ChileChews, I have located the beginning of the Community Blogger Award. This award has already brought the blogoshere community closer together. Giving thanks where we generally take for granted and spreading the love. I have added my nominations to the long list of awarded sites. Thanks to all for your love and support.

You can search other awarded sites, and add your own at RedSultana.

This picture was taken last June in Stanley, Id. It always makes me think of the bigger picture and to be grateful for all I have been blessed with.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Lovely photo of the mountains! Very pretty in that area of the country.

G. Harrison said...

hi myshell,

you are very kind indeed. thank you for your positive comments and recommending our site to others in the wider world of blog.

today is Ollie's 1st birthday. while he was entertaining a large crowd of relatives I snuck out the side door to complete an assignment before deadline.

pix will be posted soon. children are so photogenic, not at all self-consious at times.

thanks again, gah [ceeb]