Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sugar Fairy...



Remember my "Tired of Halloween" post? Well, my friend KC, Sonja and Olivia's Mama, emailed a great Halloween idea that I just have to share. Such fun!

"I wanted to share our Halloween tradition of the Sugar Fairy:
On Halloween night Olivia eats a couple pieces of candy and chooses a couple more to keep. She leaves the rest out for the sugar fairy who comes at night and replaces the candy with a small gift. We did it last year and this year and both times it was great. ( I know your girls are getting old for this, but I wanted to share it anyway cuz I think its such a great idea...)"


Carved pumpkins '07...

1 comment:

Going Crunchy said...

Um, but does the sugar fairy have an alternate handle called "Daddy?" That's surely the sugar fairy round these parts. The poor M & M 's didn't stand a chance! Shannon