Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Geeeezzzz! and Phew.....



If you know me well (or you just look at my pictures) you'll know how much I love the ocean. On the beach is where its at for me! Imagine my grumpiness knowing Lance is there without me! Don't get me wrong, he deserves it and is having loads of fun learning about the native plants of Oregon. But Geeeezzzz! Its not fair! Now imagine me stomping my feet. Don't have too much fun without me Lance! Oh, and don't forget my jar of sand, I can at least run my fingers through it...

Also, a shout out to my Grandfather Berry. He just got out of surgery and is doing well. He should be home tomorrow. Always a load off when I get the call and he is OK. Phew...Now we can truly bring on the Holidays!



Photos from our trip to the OR coast Thanksgiving '06. My grandparents Berry and Toni, on their 50th Anniversary (taken by Bre).

1 comment:

Going Crunchy said...

Oregon is on the list.....I had a co-worker move to Portland to climb mountains and dig the beach. It's supposed to be beautiful! As we contemplate where we want to go as we figure out where we want to live we've watched travel videos of Oregon more then once. Big chilly though, 'eh? Shannon