Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Meanwhile, Back at the Farm...


The first big project at the farmhouse was to install two egress windows in the basement. I, of course, am not surprised by the ability Lance has. He is simply amazing and did a fantastic job. This project needed to be done before all else, even before finishing our move out of the townhouse. Now that the windows are installed, I can do my part in taping, texture and paint. We still have a few speed-bumps that have come our way, but school starts next week and I know I will find time, or perhaps I should say a real schedule, to finish our move and also the farmhouse basement.

I have yet to share exactly what we are doing here on the farm property, but I plan to share our dream soon. I'll tell you this now, people either think we are crazy or love what we are planning. Intrigued? I hope so.

No comments: