Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Sure Sign...

A sure sign we are doing our job as parents...informing our children and giving them the knowledge to question their choices. Point at hand was last Friday when I picked Roxie up from kindergarten. She had forgotten her backpack and was toting along a plastic *bag with all her goodies. Her teacher told me that she could bring the bag back so they could re-use it because "Plastic bags are bad for the earth" -By the way she said it I had to ask, "Did Roxie tell you that?" Yes. And my heart swelled with pride, again. This girl of mine is constantly amazing me. She is like a little zen moment happening over and over. Her questions, observations and statements continue to ground me...everyday. Such an intuitive soul...

Roxie, you rock my world!

No comments: