Monday, August 13, 2007

Another Beer Please...


I have been out of sorts this summer. So many ideas and thoughts running through my head. So many things I want to do, it can feel overwhelming. Most of the time I just crack another beer and enjoy watching my kids and pups play. It's summer, that's my excuse, it only lasts so long ya know. For now I have decided that that's OK....
I want to encourage everyone to stop and smell the roses, or beer -whichever the case, and remember that the kids grow and the world changes much too fast at times. So just stop...and enjoy it. Everything we all "need to do" will still be there tomorrow -whenever tomorrow happens to come. Happy smelling!
(This beer talk is making me thirsty!)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Well that did it, I'm going to go sit outside and have a beer, and I only have you to thank!
Cheers!